Cue up for a ticket to the Multiplex Private Beta

It’s just days away…the first beta copies of Multiplex will find their way into the hands of some loving testers. Could you be one of them? This Wednesday, you’ll find out.

Leave a comment on this page, being sure to include an accurate email (we’re the only people who will see them). Tell us why you want to be a private beta tester, and we’ll add you to the list.

It also never hurts to follow our new twitter account for updates. We might just DM you fancy stuff.

P.S. if you’ve got a webcam, we REALLY like video comments.

Get a Trackback link

1 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Multiplex. The ‘wow’ is coming soon… | Smoking Apples on October 21, 2008

27 Comments

1. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:02 pm
    Zach Inglis says:

Looks interesting. Would like a beta :)

2. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:03 pm
    keith fitzgerald says:

First? I’d love to check it out. Especially after i just ripped all these movies w/ripit :-)

3. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:12 pm
    Roman Zubarev says:

I’d be interested in a Beta. I’m a huge movie buff and very OCD when it comes to organization. After all, it’s fun!

4. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:12 pm
    jharr says:

I’d like to see the awesomeness, I have experience designing and using mac apps since forever.

5. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:18 pm
    skabber says:

I’d like to try out the beta because.

1. I’m a huge fan of Indy Hall.
    2. I’m a huge fan of the people at Indy Hall
    3. I’m a huge fan of movies
    4. I’m huge in Japan.

6. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:18 pm
    Becky C says:

Feedback you can trust. Help me to help you.

Paid for by Becky Clawson for Private Beta Tester 2008.

7. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:20 pm
    Jay Fichialos says:

Looks very interesting, I’d like to beta test.

8. Oct. 20, 2008
    12:42 pm
    Milind Alvares says:

Please let me have a beta. Ever since I’ve seen that video of multiplex (and thank god it was just two days ago) I can’t stop thinking about it! I need the beta for my survival!

9. Oct. 20, 2008
    1:30 pm
    Kevin Fitzpatrick says:

A ) I have a Mac.
    B ) I love movies.
    C ) I love giving useful feedback to other developers.
    D ) I think the Multiplex developers and designers are dreamy.

10. Oct. 20, 2008
    1:55 pm
    Rachel says:

game on. I wanna test her out.
    I want to be a beta tester because the design is so hot, and the guys that made it are awesome, and also got a crap ton of movies recently. :)

Rachel

11. Oct. 20, 2008
    3:13 pm
    George Forde says:

Serious video geek here…. Looking forward to looking forward.

Please count me in on the Beta.

12. Oct. 20, 2008
    3:14 pm
    Blodwyn says:

Beta for me too please. This looks like just the thing to help me convince my technology-challenged other half to let me upgrade to a 30″ cinema display. Please - I wants it ssssoooooo bad my precious.

13. Oct. 20, 2008
    4:05 pm
    Jameson Detweiler says:
  14. Oct. 20, 2008
    4:52 pm
    Will says:

Sounds very interesting.

Would like to beta test this for the following reasons:

1) Have a ripped movie collection coming on 2TB and it has become very difficult to manage.
    2)Get the opinion of a relative ‘layman’. No coding experience, but can really tell what makes an app work and how to improve it’s functionality in simple ways and help make it intuitive to use.

Thanks

15. Oct. 20, 2008
    9:37 pm
    Geoff DiMasi says:

I want to be a beta tester because Dave, Jason, Johnny, and Jason are the most handsome men in the world.

(Did I miss anyone?)

16. Oct. 21, 2008
    7:52 am
    John Mahoney says:

I would love the chance to beta test Multiplex. I publish a blog focused on media trends and digital technologies, and have produced videos on a variety of technical topics.

I have a technical background (was a programmer for 10 years), and have started three technology companies over the past 25 years.

I am very comfortable looking at technology with both the critical eye of someone that needs to make a living at it, along with the passionate embrace of someone that is truly excited by new software and gadgets.

Thanks.

17. Oct. 21, 2008
    8:30 am
    hans says:

I would like to beta test multiplex by my 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter. If they get it you have a winner.

18. Oct. 21, 2008
    9:42 am
    Bart Mroz says:

You know I am in to test the fun

19. Oct. 21, 2008
    1:39 pm
    Will Tardio says:

hey
    i would LOVE to be a beta tester. I have an extensive library that i could test (both iTunes content and non-iTunes content) that i watch frequently. I am a college student right now so i could be your entrance into that market and give you feedback from a 18-23 year old perspective.

Thanks
    ~Will-i-am~

20. Oct. 21, 2008
    4:58 pm
    magrolino says:

Hi,

I would love to test multiplex! I am working with macs, software developement (mainly web) myself and I am really curious about new fancy (ane even eye pleasing/eye candy stuff).. it would be awesome to test and to feedback!

cheers from Austria,

michael

21. Oct. 21, 2008
    7:34 pm
    Matt Cohen says:

Oh please please please let me be a beta tester :-). I love the concept and think some t-shirts to top off the party would be most excellent.

22. Oct. 23, 2008
    12:01 am
    john says:

I would like to try this out

23. Oct. 27, 2008
    7:48 pm
    Jeremey says:

I love movies, I love Macs, I LOVE good interfaces, and I’ve been writing code for a long time and can provide useful feedback. And your trailer was awesome.

Thanks!

24. Oct. 27, 2008
    7:55 pm
    Stephen Leighton says:

Try out? New Stuff, movies, me like it :)

25. Nov. 1, 2008
    7:17 am
    John Romanski says:

The interface looks awesome, I can’t wait to point it at my NAS… Can I haz beta?

26. Nov. 14, 2008
    12:52 pm
    Nicholas O'Rear says:

I would love to be a beta tester. I have over 300 movies in my library and would be very interested to see how the software handles/ organizes my collection. Plus the program just looks looks really cool haha.

27. Nov. 14, 2008
    12:55 pm
    Nicholas O'Rear says:

I would love to be a beta tester. I have over 300 movies in my library and an really interested to see how the software works with and organizes my collection. Plus the program just looks really cool haha.